To deliver such an effective programme of individual person centred learning, Crumbs boasts an experienced staff team. Our team is really important to us and we have a number of exciting vacancies on offer if you’d like to join it!
Click here for Volunteer Roles
PR & Marketing Officer
Do you have PR & Marketing experience & would like something flexible? If so Crumbs would like to hear from you!
Crumbs are looking for an experienced PR & Marketing officer to join our team, to provide support to the Management team in proactive and reactive aspects of PR, Marketing and Social Media.
Crumbs works with vulnerable adults to deliver a robust attitude to employment – paid or voluntary; and independent living. We are looking to recruit a PR & Marketing professional to join the staff team here at Crumbs.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES CHARITY using Community Food Services, Administration and Housekeeping to deliver recognised qualifications & wider community employment: mixed disability workforce.
1) Experience of working with disabilities would be an advantage. 2) Clean driving licence. 3) Subject to advanced DBS clearance and satisfactory references.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- To help identify PR and marketing stories/opportunities
- To draft and submit media releases and images
- To amend the website as necessary
- To enter posts onto our Crumbs Project Facebook page and to plan page promotion and post boosts as required.
- To enter posts on our Twitter account
- To maintain a register of media contacts and to file successful editorial articles
- To manage photograph archives
- To build relations with media contacts
- To write and encourage other staff to write blogs
- To liaise with our marketing agency
To apply or for more information please contact Leanne Miller or Greg Singleton at Crumbs on 01202 519320 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Salary Circa £18,000 FTE
8 hours per week
Closing date 19th July 2017
The Crumbs Centre
20 A Hibberd Way, Ensbury Park, BH10 4EP
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES CHARITY using Community Food Services, Administration and Housekeeping to deliver recognised qualifications & wider community employment: mixed disability workforce mainly Mental Health & Learning Disabilities.
1) Experience of working with disabilities would be an advantage. 2) Clean driving licence essential. 3) Subject to advanced DBS clearance and satisfactory references.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT? Do you have previous bakery and celebration cakes experience? Are you well presented, enthusiastic, have excellent communication skills, like to be hands on and has a can do attitude if so Crumbs would like to hear from you!
Crumbs works with vulnerable adults to deliver recognised qualifications and robust attitude to employment – paid or voluntary and independent living. We are looking to recruit a Bakery supervisor to run our busy bakery services.
(Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm)
To provide bakery training to our mixed disability trainees.
- Overall charge of the hub training programme and food production within the Bakery area of the project.
- Maintain a good quality service.
- Teaching baking skills to our mixed disability trainees.
- Maintain a good customer base.
- Grow the celebration cakes side of the business.
To apply or for more information please contact Leanne Miller or Erika Sloper at Crumbs on
01202 519320 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack
Closing date 7th July 2017
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.72 /hour
- Bakery/ Celebration Cakes: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK Driving Licence