To deliver such an effective programme of individual person centred learning, Crumbs boasts an experienced staff team. Our team is really important to us and we have a number of exciting vacancies on offer if you’d like to join it!
Click here for Staff Vacancies
To promote the charity and services we offer The Crumbs Project team attends various community events and exhibitions throughout the year. To help get us spotted amongst the sea of supporters and eventers, we require an events volunteer to assist hosting our stand on the day. Ideally you will possess good communication and people skills, as well as enthusiasm for The Crumbs Project. Key duties will include:
• Meet and greet potential new clients
• Provide information about The Crumbs Project and its services
• Collect contact information for new enquiries
Volunteering at an event is a great way of supporting The Crumbs Project and plays a vital role in making events a massive success. It doesn’t matter if you can attend an event for three hours or the whole day- every minute makes a difference. All we ask is that you are enthusiastic and enjoy your time at the event whilst spreading the word of what The Crumbs Project is all about!
If you would like to give your time and talents at one of our events we’d love to hear from you.
Crumbs encourages its trainees to be involved in all aspects of the organisation. Therefore we encourage them to make deliveries to customers. However, most of our volunteers cannot drive and we need volunteer drivers to drive for our trainees, this may include:
- Deliveries of Snackpack boxes.
- Deliveries of Buffets and Celebration Cakes.
- Deliveries of food to outreach locations.
- Transporting trainees/graduates to outreach locations.
The volunteer will be involved in the following activities:
- Running the reception area, greeting visitors and directing them to appropriate staff in the building.
- Answering incoming calls, providing information and or directing calls to appropriate staff.
- Undertaking other administration and basic marketing tasks.
- Depending on ability, making posts on social media.
- Mentoring our trainees who want administration experience.
Outreach Cooks and Catering Assistants
Our aim is for our trainees to move on to employment when they have completed their training. It is not always possible for ‘graduates’ to find employment immediately and we are, therefore, developing outreach projects that can further develop the skills of our graduates until they can obtain employment. The projects can be at residential units for older people or lunch clubs in the community. Without volunteer support we would not be able to sustain many of these activities, which provide invaluable training for our trainees.
If you are interested in any of this very rewarding voluntary work you can get more details from Leanne Miller, Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01202 519320.