Cook & Learn Workshops
The Crumbs Project are proud to be delivering a number of FREE Cook and Learn Workshops courtesy of Santander. Our practical skills workshops offer individuals of mixed-abilities an insight into the specialist training and support available at Crumbs. The session provides a unique chance to learn valuable catering skills, as well as explore the opportunity to train within a professional workplace environment.
The Crumbs Project Cook and Learn Workshops welcomes individuals aged 18 and over from
a variety of backgrounds, including those who have experienced mental health issues, learning disabilities, acquired brain injury or stabilized addiction.
- The Cook and Learn Workshops will teach a trainees a variety of practical catering skills, including baking, cooking, etc.
- Awareness of food hygiene and safety procedures
- Trainees will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of equipment, techniques
- Gain valuable experience of working within a professional catering environment.
- Trainees will be supported and mentored throughout the session by the friendly Crumbs Team.
12th January – FULLY BOOKED
Spaces are limited so please contact Ursula on 01202 519320 or email email@example.com to book your place. Alternatively, complete the form below.