Our friends at AFC Bournemouth are looking to hire an Assistant Ticketing Manager to join their dedicated team. Find out more and how to apply here:
ASSISTANT TICKETING MANAGER – AFC BOURNEMOUTH
Primary Function of the Position
To provide a high level customer booking and enquiry service across both the AFC Bournemouth call centre and box office by working with the Ticketing Manager.
Reporting to the Ticketing Manager
Main Areas of Responsibility
- To ensure that the ticketing team provide a consistently high level of customer service at all times and to ensure all customer enquiries are responded to appropriately whether at the box office or on the phone.
- To be passionate about providing the highest level of customer service to all supporters attending AFC Bournemouth fixtures.
- To have a good understanding and knowledge of the requirements of a Premier League ticketing department.
- To process ticket sales using the AudienceView Ticketing System
- To assist with the day to day management of staff in relation to all aspects of the Ticketing Department. This will include training, supervising and motivating the Ticketing team, monitoring of customer service on incoming calls, quality assessing customer facing skills, and subsequent feedback and coaching with staff.
- To assist with the management of Ticketing Assistants, processing of payments, cash handling and end of day banking reconciliations ensuring the banking of cheques and cash are strictly controlled and accurately reported.
- To act as deputy to the Ticketing Manager in all aspects of that role where and when appropriate.
- To ensure that all relevant fixture/on-sale information is briefed to the Ticketing Team
- To attend meetings as required to perform duties of this post.
- To contribute to the success of the team in meeting AFC Bournemouth’s aims and objectives.
- This job description is not intended to be either prescriptive or exhaustive; it is issued as a framework to outline the main areas of responsibility at the time of writing.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with this post as determined by the Ticketing Manager
- To be aware of the ticketing department’s key projects and recommend processes and procedures that contribute towards the smooth operation of these projects
- To work with the Ticketing Manager to define the customer service roadmap for the ticketing department, with a particular focus on improving customer experience in person and over the phone.
To apply for this role please email email@example.com with a covering letter and up to date CV.